Several factors should be considered for Section 5310 reporting requirements
1. Performance measures should be streamed lined for smaller providers or HHSC agencies. i.e. number of trips provided, maintenance costs, miles traveled. This will then give cost per trip, and cost per mile, etc.
2. Measures should be evaluated based on size of agency and whether or not agency is within a large urban metro area, or small urban or rural area.
3. Reporting should identify whether service is provided for client base riders only or public elderly and disabled community
4. Measures should include type of eligibility requirements/standards used to ensure the elderly and disabled are served.
5. Application measures should include how public participation was sought from the elderly and disability community
6. Measures should include coordination efforts sought with other HHSC agencies or other local transportation providers